Team VBG* Index du Forum
Team VBG*
Team de call of duty 5 sur playstation 3

Team VBG* Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Facebook As Like Computer ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Team VBG* Index du Forum -> Team VBG* -> QG des VBG*
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
morsamo
Adverssaire
Adverssaire

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 00:31 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook As Like Computer Répondre en citant

Facebook As Like Computer
> DOWNLOAD

Sign UpIts free and always will be.JavaScript is disabled on your browser.Please enable JavaScript on your browser or upgrade to a JavaScript-capable browser to register for Facebook.An error occurred. This is happening rarely, but it is happening to some people. 4 Try using the "Share" button instead. On a Mac you need to route the sound from another app to OBS Studio.This requires a 3rd party app. You should have an upload speed of at least 3Mbps, although 4Mbps and higher is preferable. You do need to set it up correctly and minimize background noise as it can pick up noise from the background very easily. If it's really high (above 90%) then your computer may be struggling.In OBS Settings you can change the encoding preset to ultra fast or super fast. This will open your News Feed if you're logged in. View this page on your laptop or desktop to broadcast to Facebook Live.Want to use Facebook Live from your Computer?.On your Facebook Profile, Page or Group?.For Free? On your Mac or PC?You can now broadcast to Facebook Live from your computer. Translate into AfrikaansAlbanianArabicArmenianAzerbaijanBasqueBelarusianBosnianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFinishFrenchGalicianGeorgianGermanGreekHaitian(Creole)HungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKazakhKoreanKyrgyzLatinLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalagasyMalayMalteseMongolianNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakianSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTagalogTajikTatarThaiTurkishUkrainianUzbekVietnameseWelshYiddish. To actually like the post, click on the link with "Like" spelled out. You're helping people by reading wikiHow wikiHow's mission is to help people learn, and we really hope this article helped you. You'll be able to choose where you want the live video to be posted to. If you want to like a business, interest, or page of some sort that you can't find on the web, trying typing the page's name into the search bar at the top of the Facebook News Feed page. It's not your download speed that makes a difference, it's the upload speed - since you are uploadingthe video to Facebook in effect. Most sites that post any kind of content will have a Facebook logo on a button somewhere above, below, or to the side of the content; this button is normally used for sharing the content to Facebook rather than liking the page for the website itself. I've gone to great lengths to make this as painless as possible!There are 12 videos and all are quick and easy to follow and will help you get started with Facebook Live and the free OBS software.The alternative is buying Wirecast at $495! The cost for this course is from $97.Yes, show me how to broadcast to Facebook Live >>You can watch the first two videos for free:Module 1 Introduction (Free)Introduction to OBS Studio. However, to get good results, I recommend an upload speed of at least 10Mbps is more like it. Learn more, including about available controls: Cookies Policy.FacebookEmail or PhonePasswordForgot account? Connect with friends and theworld around you on Facebook. 163.. Flag as. Ask a Question 200 characters left Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered. Check your upload speed with the speedtest tool. However, if you want to enhance the quality, I recommend investing in a decent webcam and if budget allows, a webcam.WebcamsLogitech HD Pro Webcam C920I recommend the Logitech HD Pro Webcam C920.There is a newer version, but the C920 works really well, has amazing reviews and is fairly inexpensive.SLR Cameras & HDMIIf you want to take things to the next level, then you could consider an SLR camera such as the Canon EOS 70D, but you'll need to connect it to your computer via an HDMI capture card.MicrophonesThe microphone in the C920 is pretty good, but if you can afford the cost of a microphone, it's well worth it.Audio quality really matters. Encoding video requires a fast processor and a modern i7 can cope with this. /r/bodyweightfitness Recommended Routine (Free; Beginners). WiFi is great, but your internet speed can reduce rapidly the further away you are from your router. Move CommentMove. This can be a web app that runs in your browser (such as Facebook itself, or BlueJeans) or an app that runs on your Mac or PC (usually known as an encoder).There are quite a few that work with Facebook Live, but the most popular ones are OBS Studio andWirecast, but there are others.OBS Studio(Mac, PC & Linux, Free, Open Source)Wirecast(Mac & PC, from $695)vMix (PC only, Free & from $60)XSplit Broadcaster(Windows only, Free version and from $4.17/month)mimoLive(Mac only - $199/yr for personal use, from $699/yr for commercial)Ecamm Live (Mac only, $29.95)BeLive - (web app with guests and multiple camera angles, Free & from $12/mth)Lightstream (web app, currently free)BlueJeans onSocial(Web app - initial price $39.95/mth for live meetings with up to 25 guests and live streaming to Facebook)Zoom - (Mac & PC - Facebook integration on paid version with Webinar bolt-on - from $14.99+$40/mth upwards)Then there are some apps and tools that offer video meetings or broadcasts but don't currently integrate with Facebook Live. Its a pain that you have to jump through a few hoops here, but its just the way Macs work.#5 My webcam appears black!If your webcam preview just appears black in OBS Studio, you may need to adjust the resolution by changing it to custom. Submit Already answered Not a question Bad question Other Tips Don't forget to log out of Facebook if you're on a public computer. It's used by hundreds of people every day and this page has been viewed over 2.6 million times! But, if you have found it useful and want to donate to my coffee fund and help with my hosting bills, then feel free to use the button below! Thanks! Ian Looking for the Go Live button?The go live button doesn't work on mobile devices. They do, however, provide developers the Live Video API.That's fine for developers, but not very helpful for everyone else! So, I've made it easier for you all by creating a button that connects to Facebook Live using the official Live Video API.All you need to do is click the button above!So what are you waiting for?Firstly, Click on the "Broadcast on Facebook Live" button above (at the top of this article). BackSign UpCreate a Page for a celebrity, band or business.English (US)NederlandsFryskPolskiTrkeDeutschFranais (France)EspaolPortugus (Brasil)ItalianoSign UpLog InMessengerFacebook LiteMobileFind FriendsPeoplePagesPlacesGamesLocationsCelebritiesMarketplaceGroupsRecipesSportsLookMomentsInstagramLocalAboutCreate AdCreate PageDevelopersCareersPrivacyCookiesAd ChoicesTermsHelpSettingsActivity Log Facebook 2018. You can stream to your Facebook profile, pages, groups or event pages.Facebook allow you to do this simply via the Facebook website.But in this article, I am going to show you how to take things further so you can use multiple cameras, embed videos and audio files, and overlay images all with slick transitions.Cool eh? Want to know how? Watch my walk-through video and read on.!Walkthrough VideoChoose your Live Video Tool.If you want to broadcast from your computer, you'll need to use an app. There are other "Like" options, such as a smiling face or a heart, that you can use to "react" to a post rather than simply giving it a thumbs-up. OBS Studio and Wirecast allow you to stream to a plethora of services includingFacebook Live and YouTube.OBS Studio is an amazing piece of kit, however, if you're wanting more power and features, and you want to take things to the next level, then I highly recommend Wirecast. .. Live streaming takes a lot of processing power. How to add Scenes & Sources 5a02188284
cover pictures ideas for facebookfacebook power editor download chromerobot unicorn attack evolution without facebooksign in to different facebook accounthow to accept a relationship request on facebook for ipadfacebook downloaden en installereni need to find my husbands facebook passwordsign in to groupon using facebookfacebook font is smallfacebook chat user scripts

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 00:31 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Team VBG* Index du Forum -> Team VBG* -> QG des VBG* Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
WorkStation[electro] © theme by larme d'ange 2006